Every year brings new (and hopefully purposeful) home kitchen trends. This is fantastic news for homeowners looking to update their kitchen with the help of a quality kitchen remodeling company. A good route to take is to work with someone offering a combination design/build service or who has access to construction plans. Need to get large new appliances? See what’s hot before buying. But when it’s time for a serious room remodel, meet with your chosen home remodeler to ensure you are making the best decision for the foreseeable future.
Is 2017 your year to look into professional kitchen remodeling services in Syracuse, IN? There’s no time like the present! So, let’s take a look at some recent kitchen design trends that may match your personal home style:
- Combining black and white: The classic marriage that is the black and white palette has made a comeback in home kitchens as of late, and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Think white lacquer cabinets paired with jet black granite countertops. Add rustic wood flooring to make it all pop. This type of kitchen will never go out of style, so why not consider this for your next color scheme?
- Installing cabinets with new functionality: Kitchen cabinet color and material trends change from time to time, but right now it is cabinetry with new functionality that tops the list. Some cabinet hardware manufacturers have added innovation touches to door and drawer function in the form of hydraulics. Press a button to activate the hydraulics for easy open-and-close doors that fold up out of the user’s way.
- Adding beneficial kitchen technology: Kitchen automation is a modern luxury that brings old kitchens into the present—and even propel them into the future. Automation includes things like motion sensor lighting to save energy and offer added convenience, and hands-free sink faucets that run water only when something it moved under them. You can even connect appliances to your smartphone to receive alerts to make dinner preparation easier.
- Saving money with look-alike countertops: We’d all love to have real granite kitchen countertops, but it’s important to be honest with ourselves. If getting granite is going to break the bank, opt for something else that’s similar, such as purchasing look-alike granite counters that are actually made of laminate. Get a good brand and the laminate will have the realistic appearance and natural pattern of granite for less money.
- Adding smart storage solutions: Whether your kitchen is large or pressed for space, get the most from your kitchen storage with clever yet still trendsetting solutions. Commission a customized built-in pantry, install a bottle storage center for wine, water and other beverages, put in a convenient spice drawer or do something simple like buying dividers to organize your junk drawers.
Now that you have a better idea of some popular 2017 kitchen design trends, your next step is to discuss your wants and needs with a reputable home kitchen remodeler like Buhrt Builders Inc. Not only can we help create custom homes, but we also offer stellar remodeling services in Syracuse, IN—including kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Categorised in: 2017 Design Trends
This post was written by admin