Why You Should Invest in a PergolaOctober 23, 2018 10:42 pm Leave your thoughts
There are few better feelings than being able to sit outside and relax on your own property, whether it’s with a cup of coffee, a good book or a barbecue with friends. The combination of the fresh air and the feeling of satisfaction that comes with having such a comfortable outdoor space on your property is always a welcome one.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to spend a lot of time outside on your patio or deck, why not put in an investment to make that space even more functional and enjoyable? One of the most valuable investments you can make in this space is to include a pergola as an added feature.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work with a deck builder in Syracuse, IN to design and build a pergola for your outdoor space:
- More functionality for your outdoor space: One of the best benefits that comes with the installation of a pergola is how it instantly increases the functionality of your outdoor living space. The structure can be used to hold rolling shades to give you some more privacy or protection from the sun, ceiling fans to keep you cool on hot summer days, string lights to create a more festive feeling or plants to make for a more welcoming, natural environment. This outstanding versatility provides you with plenty of opportunity to personalize your outdoor space and be creative with the kind of function you let that space have.
- Visually appealing: Pergolas are visually appealing architectural elements that can really add a luxurious extra touch to your home and landscaping. It takes your home’s existing aesthetic and brings it up to a new level of grandeur.
- Increased home value: Pergolas will improve the value of your property, which means you can get a good return on your investment in the installation of the feature. A big part of real estate is curb appeal, and considering the aesthetic value of the pergola alone, that’s one way in which it will add value. People also enjoy having usable, functional outdoor spaces, so that increased functionality also plays a role in adding to your home’s value. This is especially important if you plan on selling your home any time soon.
- Protection from the elements: Pergolas offer a nice gathering space during the summer and all kinds of weather. You can add coverings to block out the sun or even the rain, meaning you can spend more time outside without having to worry about harmful ultraviolet rays or light rain interrupting your enjoyment.
- Designs: There are numerous design options for pergolas, meaning you’ll be able to add your own personal touch to the feature. We can work with you on a custom design of your own so you can ensure the pergola meets your specific needs.
For more information about the benefits of pergolas, we encourage you to contact Buhrt Builders Inc. and speak with an experienced deck builder in Syracuse, IN.
Categorised in: Deck Builder
This post was written by Writer