Save Space with Built-in Furniture in Syracuse, INSeptember 10, 2019 1:06 am Leave your thoughts
One of the hottest design trends today is built-in furniture. Unlike freestanding cabinets or dressers, built-in furniture in Syracuse, IN is built directly into your walls. Built-ins save valuable floor space while creating a unique look in your home.
Built-ins are great in kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, bedrooms and even hallways. You can store practically anything in them, from dishes and cups in your kitchen to knickknacks, antiques or family photos in your hallway.
By ditching your old armoires and cabinetry, you’ll be amazed at how much space your home actually has. Instead of stepping around large pieces, your rooms can flow seamlessly from one to the next—all while maintaining or increasing the amount of storage space available to you.
Other advantages of built-in furniture
On top of saving space, built-ins have a number of other advantages. Here are a few of the other reasons to consider investing in built-in furniture in Syracuse, IN:
- Cost-effective: One of the top reasons to switch to built-ins is to save money! Built-in furniture costs drastically less than buying a ton of freestanding cabinets for each room in your home. Since they’re so popular, built-ins also boost the resale value of your home, which is a big help when it comes time to sell. Give us a call today to learn about how you can save money by installing built-in furniture in each room in your home.
- Ample storage: As time goes on, we all seem to collect more and more stuff. Whether it holds sentimental value, or it’s necessary for everyday life, we can’t seem to get rid of some of our things! Instead of buying more storage containers for all of your items, consider adding built-in furniture throughout different rooms in your house. You can easily store all of your stuff around your home without making your house look cluttered.
- Seamless look: Though certain freestanding storage items like cabinets and dressers can enhance the look of your room, they may disrupt the overall flow of your home. Instead of breaking up rooms with bulky furniture, add built-ins to each wall. Each room will feel more open and airy, giving you a much cleaner looking home. On top of that, you’ll have more floor space for entertaining guests or hanging out with your family.
- Display your goods: Do you have family heirlooms, antiques or pictures that you want to display, but don’t have anywhere to put them? We have a solution: built-in furniture! With built-ins, you can store your treasures out in the open without cluttering up your house. On the other hand, if there are things you don’t want to display, we can install built-ins with doors, just like regular cabinets.
- Enhance functionality: We can all agree that a home should look nice and be functional. That’s where built-ins come in handy! On top of looking great, built-ins make it easy to find and reach any item you’re searching for. Open-shelved built-ins are great in the kitchen because you can easily reach for your cooking utensils without dirtying up your cabinet door handles.
Is built-in furniture in Syracuse, IN right for you? Call Buhrt Builders Inc. today to get started including pieces in your home! We’ll work with you to craft the perfect built-ins for any of your rooms.
Categorised in: Built-In Furniture
This post was written by Writer