Top 2020 Bathroom Trends for Your Next Remodeling ProjectOctober 1, 2020 11:44 pm Leave your thoughts
All this time spent working from home this year has likely made you realize your bathroom is up for a reboot. You may not be able to afford a full-scale renovation of your home right now, but a new bathroom is often enough to give you a fresh perspective. Most of us shower every day and spend time relaxing or getting ready in our bathrooms, so a little extra style and comfort is not unreasonable. Here are six 2020 bathroom trends in Syracuse, IN that may appeal to you:
- Brass finishes: While often attributed to 1980s design, a little brass goes a long way. It adds luxury to a master bathroom, and a bit of shine and pop if your space is more plain. Install it in mirror frames, medicine cabinets and lighting to get the most effect from it.
- Soaking tubs: Winter will arrive soon, and with it, the desire for long hot baths. Nothing improves this experience more than a deep soaking tub. They never really go out of style, and anyone seeking comfort desires one. Soaking tubs are also offered in new accessible styles for people with limited mobility or who wish to age in place in their current home.
- Integrated lighting: Turn your regular powder room into a film star’s dressing room with integrated lighting. Hidden fixtures allow clean lines in your bathroom while producing the perfect light for applying makeup or dyeing your hair. New technology allows lighting to be integrated into architecture in new and improved ways, which allows lights near mirrors and even under cabinets. It also creates a warm, relaxing effect, which works perfectly while you spend time in your deep soaking tub.
- Marbleized wallpaper: Many people put effort into their main bathrooms and ignore the half-bath that all their guests use. However, there is no reason this space must lack style. Marbleized wallpaper is elegant and adds pop to small bathrooms. Match it with brass embellishment and your half-bath ceases to be ordinary!
- Textured marble: Never limit marble to countertops. It is just as stunning in sinks and showers. Choose unique marble patterns such as Zebrino, Arabescato and Paonazzo, which will turn any ordinary shower into an art installation. You are no longer limited to the usual Carrara or Calacatta Gold—create a new bold look!
- Freestanding tubs: The shower/tub combination is convenient, but it lacks the style and luxury of a freestanding tub. Create a modern feel while also adding opulence. When you take this direction, you can also choose larger tubs or tubs with jets so you have a perfect relaxation space. You can even choose a black tub with striking plumbing features to create a unique focal point in larger bathrooms.
Buhrt Builders, Inc. offers residential remodeling and custom home building services in Syracuse, IN. Reach out to us today for an estimate if you would like to make any of these 2020 bathroom trends a reality in your home. We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Categorised in: Remodeling Company
This post was written by Writer